- Aeration Air Flow Control
- Alarm Monitoring and Auto Dialer
- Chemical Dosing System (Liquid)
- Chemical Storage + Transfer
- Chlorination/Dechlorination System
- Dry Polymer
- Fixed Gas Detection and Control
- Flow Measurement
- FRP Shelters
- Gas & Flame Detection
- Gas Feed System
- Iris Valve
- Odor Control Monitor
- Odor Control Valve
- Polymer Makeup
- Portable Gas Detection
- Remote Data Management
- Water & Wastewater Process Monitors and Sensors
- Water Filteration
SulfiLogger™ H2S Sensor
The SulfiLogger™ sensor continuously measures H2S directly in wastewater, air, and inline in process gases. The sensor provides reliable insights that empower you to adopt a data-driven and proactive approach to odor and corrosion control in many industries.
Measure H2S anywhere and without interruptions.
The SulfiLoggerTM H2S sensor provides superior insights that enable you to adopt a proactive and data-driven approach to odor and corrosion control in wastewater, biogas, and oil & gas industries. Measure H2S anywhere to get exactly the data, you’re looking for with no need for preconditioning, complicated systems modifications, or manual sampling. Get reliable H2S insights on any time scale to identify seasonal effects, daily patterns, and unexpected spikes.
- Get continuous data in SCADA / Cloud
- Measure in wastewater, in air, or in gases
- Patent-pending sensor technology
- ATEX, HazLoc, & IECEx (X1 sensors)
- Measure in rough environments with 0-100% humidity & no oxygen
- Measure in raw wastewater, in humid air, or in wet process gases
- Measure in environments with high temperature and high pressure
- Get continuous data
- Get long-term sensor data with no need for dry-out time
- Get data in your SCADA system, in the cloud, or via RS-232 integration
The SulfiLoggerTM sensor’s reliable insights empower you to make smarter decisions. Among other applications, the sensor is ideal for these purposes:
- Initiate short-term measurement campaigns to select and prioritize mitigation activities.
- Permanently monitor critical hotspots – continuously & without interruptions.
- Control and optimize chemical/scavenger dosing operations using sensor data.
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of reading
- Detection limit: 1% of full range
- Response time: <25 seconds
- Operating humidity range: 0-100%
- Max water depth: 10 metres
- Storage temperature range: 0 °C to +40 °C (32 °F to +104 °F)
- Design temperature range: -20 °C to +60 °C (-4 °F to +140 °F)
- Power input options: 4-20 mA loop power, DC power (12-28 VDC), Batteries
- Data output options: 4-20 mA analogue signal, RS-232 digital signal
- Cloud data