- Aeration Air Flow Control
- Alarm Monitoring and Auto Dialer
- Chemical Dosing System (Liquid)
- Chemical Storage + Transfer
- Chlorination/Dechlorination System
- Dry Polymer
- Fixed Gas Detection and Control
- Flow Measurement
- FRP Shelters
- Gas & Flame Detection
- Gas Feed System
- Iris Valve
- Odor Control Monitor
- Odor Control Valve
- Polymer Makeup
- Portable Gas Detection
- Remote Data Management
- Water & Wastewater Process Monitors and Sensors
- Water Filteration
SFCO2 Gas Feed System
SPD SALES Limited CO2 pH neutralization system offers dissolution equipment to satisfy and pH adjustment requirements.
SFCO2 systems are presented as skid-mount equipment, ready to go. The system is compact and automated, with a high CO2 injection efficiency to meet any kind of water treatment.
Uses of CO2 for water treatment:
- Effluent water treatment.
- Process Water pH Control.
- Drinking water re-carbonation.
Benefits of CO2 pH Control
- Safe-to-use: In the absence of water is inert and non-corrosive. Does not overshoot pH, even with excess addition.
- Accuracy of Regulation: CO2 is better than strong acids for controlling pH.
- Low Maintenance System
- Flexibility: Turndown ration in control of the injection rate exceeding 50:1; the pH control system will efficiently and rapidly respond to any fluctuation off flowrate or incoming pH.
- Safe for Environment: There is no secondary pollution introduced into the treated water.