- Aeration Air Flow Control
- Alarm Monitoring and Auto Dialer
- Chemical Dosing System (Liquid)
- Chemical Storage + Transfer
- Chlorination/Dechlorination System
- Dry Polymer
- Fixed Gas Detection and Control
- Flow Measurement
- FRP Shelters
- Gas & Flame Detection
- Gas Feed System
- Iris Valve
- Odor Control Monitor
- Odor Control Valve
- Polymer Makeup
- Portable Gas Detection
- Remote Data Management
- Water & Wastewater Process Monitors and Sensors
- Water Filteration
Flowrox Heavy Duty Pinch Valves
Flowrox heavy duty pinch valves are designed for shut off and control applications involving abrasive or corrosive slurries, powders or granular substances. In the open position, the valve is full bore with no flow restrictions. During closing, two pinch bars squeeze the valve sleeve shut on the centerline. Bubble tight shut-off is provided even if solids have built up on the sleeve wall.
- Typical payback time 15 months in on/off applications
- Save 2/3 on spare part costs
- Reduce downtime costs by 70%
Flowrox was the first pinch valve manufacturer in the world to get awarded the ISO9001:2000 Quality Certificate in 1997. Flowrox industrial valves are benchmark in heavy duty industry and most demanding conditions.
Advanced industrial valves
Flowrox heavy duty pinch valve is made to last and is ideal where shut-off and control applications involve abrasive or corrosive slurries, powders or coarse substances. The rubber sleeve is the only wearing part which significantly reduces maintenance costs and extends service intervals. Advanced flow control solutions paired with superior valve and elastomer technology meet even the most demanding customer specifications.
- We provide tailor-made flow control solutions precisely in accordance with the customer specification
- We offer comprehensive sizing and selection service
- Low cost maintenance and long service intervals – the inside sleeve is the only replaceable part
Flowrox control valves are designed for demanding control applications in which conventional valves encounter problems with wear due to increased turbulence. Controllability can be further improved, i.e. linearized and widened, with conical sleeves and smart positioners.
Each valve can be sized and optimized for the optimal control range, to limit wear and velocity and also to prevent cavitation from occurring in the control valve.
Flowrox Control Valve Sizing Program is available to ease your work. Flowrox control valve sizing is based on international IEC60534 standard (harmonized with ANSI/ISA S75).