- Aeration Air Flow Control
- Alarm Monitoring and Auto Dialer
- Chemical Dosing System (Liquid)
- Chemical Storage + Transfer
- Chlorination/Dechlorination System
- Dry Polymer
- Fixed Gas Detection and Control
- Flow Measurement
- FRP Shelters
- Gas & Flame Detection
- Gas Feed System
- Iris Valve
- Odor Control Monitor
- Odor Control Valve
- Polymer Makeup
- Portable Gas Detection
- Remote Data Management
- Water & Wastewater Process Monitors and Sensors
- Water Filteration
IQ SensorNet VisoTurb® Sensors
- The VisoTurb sensors are precisely calibrated with a multi-point factory calibration. The calibration is extremely stable and there is no need to calibrate on-site. A matrix adjustment is possible as needed.
- UltraClean™ Ultrasonic Cleaning The ultrasound source is integrated in the sensor and generates high-frequency vibrations of the optical windows. Ultrasonic cleaning prevents biofouling resulting in maintenance free operation with accurate measurements every time.
- Measurement Principle Utilizes nephelometric measurement technology in accordance with EN ISO 7027 (DIN EN 27027 or ISO 7027). Sample discoloration does not affect measurements.
- 2-year Warranty
The sensor is part of our IQ SensorNet family of products and works directly with our advanced wastewater process monitoring and control platform the IQ SensorNet 2020 3G controller or our simplified IQ SensorNet 282/284 controller.
The VisoTurb® is an optical based turbidity or TSS (total suspended solids) sensor for the IQ SensorNet process monitoring and control system.