The simple choice for Orthophosphate and Ammonium Analyzers
The innovative Alyza IQ analyzers are YSI’s reliable, low-maintenance solution for wastewater monitoring and control. Easy to maintain with reliable measurements, IQ analyzers just work… and work… and work. The Alyza PO4 and NH4 instruments are cabinet-style, wet chemistry analyzers with built in sample delivery systems. Available in single- or dual-channel versions, Alyza features self-cleaning and calibration for reliable measurements. In addition, Alyza uses very little reagents, lowering your cost per measurement.
Features and Benefits:
- Minimum maintenance with automatic cleaning.
- High accuracy at low measuring ranges
- Extremely low reagent consumption – uses 5 μL (PO4) or 15 μL (NH4) per sample
- Connects to IQ SensorNet controllers (provides 10W power)
- Easy installation – analyzers can be installed directly at the basin
- 1- or 2- channel versions; 2-channel allows for sampling from two locations
- Optimized user interface and self-diagnostics
- Serviceable – safe and easy replacement of reagents
- One- or two-point automatic calibration at user-defined intervals
- Ammonium or orthophosphate units available