The VEGAPULS 66 provides the highest level of performance in the most extreme process conditions such as foam, buildup, condensation, agitation, and high temperatures and pressures.
It utilizes a 6 inch or larger diameter horn to focus the microwave energy toward the measurement surface. The horn also provides a large area for collecting the return signal.
- 6.3 GHz low-frequency radar
- Adjustment with PLICSCOM, HART handheld or PC
- Specialty waveguides as well as a glass-lined horn available
- -76° to 752°F (-60° to 400°C) operating temperature
- -14.5 to 2320 psi (-1 to 160 bar) operating pressure
- +/- 8 mm accuracy
- 114 ft (35 m) measuring range
- SIL2 Qualified