The VEGAFLEX 82 guided wave radar level sensor is an ideal instrument for continuous level measurement of bulk solids. Even in applications with strong dust generation, condensation, and buildup, the sensor delivers precise and reliable level measurement.
This guided wave radar can also measure extremely low DK (1.2) bulk material by utilizing probe end tracking.
- Factory pre-adjustment expedites setup time
- Probe is easily shortened or exchanged
- Non-moving parts eliminate maintenance needs
- -40 … +392°F (-40 … +200°C) operating temperature
- -14.5 … +580 psi (-1… +40 bar) operating pressure
- 246 ft (75 m) measuring range