Series 300 Small Bore Submersible Pressure Transducers
Measurement Specialties Series 300 family of submersible pressure transducers is specifically designed for small bore applications and to meet the rigorous environments encountered in ground water level measurements. These transmitters provide repeatable, precision depth measurement under the most hostile of conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- Pressure ranges to 300 psig
- Static Accuracy +/- 0.25, 0.10 or 0.05 %FSO
- 316SS or Titanium body
- Polyurethane jacketed cable with vent tube, Kevlar reinforcement and water block liner
- Optional Tefzel jacket for chemical applications
- Optional Aneroid bellows eliminates desiccant maintenance
- 19mm OD fits in 1 PVC standpipes
- Range of other models available for use with a datalogger communications, SDI-12, RS-485 Modbus, downhole surge suppression etc.
Note: mV output has been eliminated