ATI’s Q46N Dissolved Ammonia Monitor is a completely new approach to on-line continuous monitoring of ammonia that is far less expensive, and much simpler than conventional monitoring equipment. It is used in wastewater treatment, potable water treatment, river and stream water quality and refrigeration cooler applications. The Q46N Dissolved Ammonia Monitor uses reaction chemistry that converts ammonia in solution to a stable monochloramine compound equivalent in concentration to the original ammonia level. The chloramine concentration is then measured with a unique amperometric sensor that responds linearly to chloramines, while eliminating interference from excess free chlorine in a solution.
Features and Benefits:
- Amperometric sensor provides excellent repeatability over long periods of time.
- Since the measurement utilizes chloramine conversion, the sample is inherently subjected to biocidal conditions, thus eliminating long term biofouling on the sensor.
- Allows the selection of operating ranges of 0-2.000 PPM or 0-20.00 PPM.
- Provides two isolated 4-20 mA outputs, with output spans programmable by the user for any segment of a display range.
- Provides output hold and output simulate functions, which allow for testing or remote receiving devices or to allow maintenance without disturbing control systems.
- Provides two SPDT relays. Relays are programmable for either control or alarm function, or relays may be assigned to diagnostic functions for use in indicating problematic conditions at a remote location.
For more information on the Q46N Dissolved Ammonia Monitor, please check out ATI product page here