NIVUS‘ OCM Pro LR flow meter is suitable for flow velocity and level detection in large part-filled and full pipes, as well as channels with dimensions of up to 5 m. It is a measurement system for continuous flow control, flow measurement and data storage for slightly to heavily polluted medias of various consistencies, and is typically used for inlets and outlets of wastewater treatment plants.
To ensure accurate measurement/readings, OCM Pro LR measures flow velocity through ultrasonic cross correlation technology. The medias are scanned twice (milliseconds apart) and the resulting echo patterns are stored and correlated to determine the flow.
OCM Pro LR operates with powerful processors and can be accessed over the internet. This design allows for internal network and/or remote access of the flow meter for maintenance and diagnosis. Data transfer from various locations is made easy due to its accessibility anytime, and anywhere.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to install and operate
- Highly accurate
- Measures the real flow velocity profile
- Spatial allocation of discrete velocities
- Cross correlation with digital pattern detection
- Stores complete measurement data on a Compact Flash card
- Online connection/data transmission and remote maintenance via Internet