M-Series Metering Pumps
The M-Series peristaltic metering pumps are the most sophisticated metering pumps available on the market. These positive displacement pumps are designed for pumping a wide range of fluids while utilizing the patented Tube Failure Detection (TFD) technology, which allows for the detection of a wide range of chemicals in the pump head. This eliminates false triggering from condensation or washdown.
The M-Series peristaltic pumps are also self priming, even against maximum line pressure. The one piece durable plastic rotor eliminates corrosion of metal springs and hinges. In addition, no maintenance is required as the pumps use a brushless DC motor and clog resistant valves.
The M-Series peristaltic metering pumps are typically used in municipal water and wastewater treatments, chemical metering, chlorination, fluoridation, polymer, acid, alum, PAC and caustic injection.
Features and Benefits:
- Revolution counter with programmable alarm setpoint available
- NSF 61 listed
- Durable even at high pressures
- Tube Failure Detection (TFD) available
- Output rates to: 158.5 GPH (600 LPH) and pressures to 125 (PSI) (8.6 Bar)
- Highly visible VGA graphic multi-colored backlit LCD displays