ATI’s Model Q46H/64 Dissolved Ozone Monitor provides an economical and reliable measurement system for monitoring and controlling ozone treatment systems. With a variety of outputs including 4-20 mA analog, PID control, three adjustable relays, and digital communications, the Q46H/64 is adaptable to any ozone application.
Water treatment processes using ozone gas have steadily increased over the past 20 years. Ozone has proven to be an extremely effective oxidant, removing organic carbon from raw water and destroying most pathogens. As a result, ozone treatment is now widely used in the semi-conductor, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage industries. In addition, many large cities are now using ozone to improve the quality of the drinking water distributed to their customers.
Features and Benefits:
- Enables monitor to measure both ozone and pH. One analog output may be assigned to the pH measurement, allowing remote monitoring and recording of both variables.
- Programmable range options from 0-200 PPB up to 0-200 PPM provide maximum application flexibility.
- Power options include universal 100-240 VAC or 12-24 VDC.
- Three SPDT relays are standard, with relay functions programmable for alarm, control, or trouble indication. Three additional low power relays available as an option.
- Standard PID control function assignable to one analog output.
- Available for either Profibus-DP, Modbus-RTU, or Ethernet-IP.
- NEMA 4X (IP-66) enclosure is suitable for wall, pipe, or panel mounting
- Back-lit large LCD display provides clear visibility in any lighting conditions. A scrolling second line on the display provides additional information and programming prompts.