ATI’s A15/79 Total Chlorine Monitor can be used in the measurement of Total Residual Chlorine for wastewater treatment and industrial applications. The monitor is an on-line automated chemistry system that provides the components necessary to perform total residual chlorine measurements.
Features and Benefits:
- Gas Phase Sensing Measurement is made without contact between sample and electrodes, eliminating the potential for sensor fouling.
- Standard Method Measures total chlorine using the EPA recommended method of reaction of sample with buffer and potassium iodide, and the measurement of iodine released within the reaction.
- Alphanumeric LCD Provides residual chlorine display, alarm status indication, and all configuration information.
- Two Control Relays Relays are programmable for set point, dead band, and time delay. Relays offer pulse frequency and pulse width modulation control modes in addition to simple on/off control for direct chemical feed pump modulation.
- Isolated Output Programmable 4-20 mA output span from 0-0.2 PPM to 0-20.00 PPM full scale. Output may also be inverted if required.