VFM60 is a powerful flow meter utilizing “Karman vortex” theory, which can meet the requirement of measuring the flow rate of various fluids such as gas, steam and liquid.
The product uses the VFM60 transmitter technology, which provides with the excellent signal processing capability and enhance the vortex metering technology to a new level, which means it has lower measuring limit, better stability and accuracy.
The unique dual-sensor design and special signal processing method has also ensured a better anti-vibration by eliminating the vibration signals to provide more reliable performance and lower measurement limit.
The VFM60 platform is also an open platform, which means we can keep on upgrading its function according to customer’s unique requirement, and make the product a highly custom-orientation product.
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely high sensitivity, minimum flow rate down to 2m/s
- 1:35 super wide turndown ratio
- Patent dual-sensor design and optimized signal processing technology to ensure best anti-vibration
- No moving parts, very small pressure loss
- Isolated design for electrical parts to eliminate interference
- Wide power source adaptability to fit in different applications
- 2 lines LCD display
- Standard output is pulse and 4~20 mA, Hart@4~20mA and RS485 is available
- Metric/British Unit selectable
- Density compensation function available, do not need flow computer for mass flow Password protecting function and self-diagnose function