Verbatim Gateway EtherNet-IP
RACO‘s Verbatim Gateway is a standalone system capable of operating in mission critical applications independently of a PC, due to fault tolerance and internal battery backup. Alarm monitoring and reporting functionality are supported for PLC’s and PC-based HMI/SCADA systems. The system enables real-time, two-way communication using phone, cell phone, or numeric pager to as many as 16 user destinations.
Whether tracking or controlling intricate manufacturing processes or a host of water/wastewater treatment operations, the Verbatim Gateway begins a new era by making remote communication with your PLC network easier and more affordable than ever.
Features and Benefits:
- Verbatim Gateway’s features allow for:
- Alarm monitoring and reporting functionality for PLC’s and HMI/SCADA systems
- Remote read/write access to PLC data registers and I/O points using any standard touch-tone phone
- Ease of interfacing with PLC’s and HMI/SCADA systems supporting Allen Bradley PLC’s (DF1, DH485), AEG Schneider PLC’s (Modbus Master RTU, Modbus Plus) and all other compatible Modbus RTU Master devices
- Monitoring from 32 to 144 points for everything from pumps to PLC’s for alarm notification, and status checking from a single package solution
- Real-time, two-way communication using phone, cell phone, or numeric pager to as many as 16 user destinations