The VEGAPULS 68 uses electronics with increased sensitivity to achieve a strong return signal from solid materials. It is able to detect and evaluate echoes in low dielectric conditions at long ranges. It is available with a unique swivel antenna which allows for mounting to match the angle of repose created by fill or empty conditions.
The VEGAPULS 68 focuses microwave energy down to the measurement surface by using a metal horn antenna, or for very long measurements, a parabolic dish type antenna.
- 26 GHz high-frequency radar
- Unaffected by dust generation and pneumatic filling
- Adjustment with PLICSCOM, HART® handheld or PC
- -40° to 482°F (-40° to 250°C) operating temperature
- -14.5 to 2320 psi (-1 to 160 bar) operating pressure
- +/- 2 mm accuracy
- 246 ft (75 m) measuring range
- SIL2 Qualified