The VEGAPULS 62 is a high-frequency radar gauge for the measurement in storage tanks or process vessels under difficult process conditions.
It utilizes a small stainless steel horn to produce a focused microwave beam to the product’s surface and accurately measure level in various applications.
- 26 GHz high-frequency radar
- 316L or Hastelloy C wetted parts
- Adjustment with PLICSCOM, HART handheld or PC
- -328° to 842°F (-200° to 450°C) operating temperature
- -14.5 to 2320 psi (-1 to 160 bar) operating pressure
- +/- 2 mm accuracy
- 246 ft (75 m) measuring range
- SIL2 Qualified