The VEGAFLEX 83 is a guided wave radar sensor designed specifically for continuous level and interface measurement of aggressive liquids, particularly in the food and pharmaceutical industries. Both high polished stainless steel and PTFE/PFA coated probes are available.
Vapor, buildup, foam generation, and condensation do not affect the measurement values.
- Simple setup without adjustment
- Coated rod and cable design with sanitary connections enables easy cleaning for hygenic applications
- Non-moving parts are wear- and maintenance-free
- -40 … +302°F (-40 … +150°C) operating temperature
- -14.5 … +232 psi (-1… +16 bar) operating pressure
- 104 ft (32 m) measuring range