The VEGAFLEX 86 is a guided wave radar sensor designed to measure both continuous level and the level of the interface between two liquids in extremely high temperature and high pressure environments.
This instrument delivers precise and accurate measurements even in these harsh applications where buildup, foam generation, and condensation are also present. Also, run time correction allows for use in high pressure steam applications
- Simple setup expedites installation
- Non-moving parts eliminate maintenance needs
- Probe is easily shortened or exchanged
- -321 … +842°F (-196 … +450°C) operating temperature
- -14.5 … +5,800 psi (-1 … +400 bar) operating pressure
- 246 ft (75 m) measuring range