Switch between level and interface measurement by making a simple software adjustment. This guided wave radar also features a special sensor option specifically designed for the measurement of ammonia.
- Factory pre-adjustment expedites setup time
- Non-moving parts are wear- and maintenance-free
- Probe is easily shortened or exchanged
- -40 … +392°F (-40 … +200°C) operating temperature
- -14.5 … +580 psi (-1… +40 bar) operating pressure
- 246 ft (75 m) measuring range
- SIL2 (SIL3 with homogeneous redundancy) qualified