MSA‘s Ultima XI Gas Monitor is a digital signal processor-based, infrared point gas detector for continuous monitoring of combustible gases and vapours. Ultima XI Gas Monitor is a rugged 315 stainless steel enclosure and is completely self-contained and explosive-proof unit.
Ultima XI Gas Monitor operating is based on dual wavelength-heated optics technology, which provides definitive compensation for humidity, temperature and aging effects. It is well suited for applications requiring dependable detection, without the need of a display, relay or LEDs.
Features and Benefits:
- No-gas calibration; a zero adjustment provides reliable accuracy
- 316 SS enclosure
- Field-selectable algorithms for a variety of hydrocarbon-based gases
- 4-20mA output
- Fail to Safety’s operation
- Designed without a sintered disk, for optimum performance in the harsh offshore environment
- Operates over extended temperature ranges
- Extreme speed of response
- Immune to poisoning
- Operates in both high-gas and low-oxygen environments