MSA‘s Ultima X Series Gas Monitors are suitable for indoor and outdoor applications in virtually any type of industry; this includes refineries, chemical and petrochemical facilities, steel mills, water and wastewater plants, mining applications and general industry.
Features and Benefits:
- Disconnect-under-power allows sensors in an explosion-proof unit to be changed without the need for hazardous area declassification.
- Interchangeable smart sensors are extremely easy to install and replace. New sensors are recognized, triggering automatic alarm and relay setting reconfiguration.
- State-of-the-art display conveniently alternates between sensor reading, gas type, and features scrolling diagnostic messaging.
- World-class design features one electronics board for maximum reliability and serviceability. Multiple-entry mounting enclosure ensures a problem-free installation and service.
- Onboard LEDs and relays provide increased indication of alarm and fault conditions.
- Quick-check LEDs are easily viewable from afar.
- Field-programmable alarm levels, and normally energized/de-energized and latching/non-latching relay functions, offer three levels of alarm and a fault.