Blue White Industries‘ Sonic-Pro Hybrid Ultrasonic Flowmeters comes in 3 types of models:
S3: High quality 320 x 240 pixel QVGA backlit LCD display. Five button, fully configurable, tactile switch keypad interface. Security: master & configuration passwords.
S2: High quality 320 x 240 pixel QVGA backlit LCD display. Two button interface, allows user access to clear accumulated total & swap rate & total display fonts. Communication package required to access configuration menu.
S1: No local display. Factory configured for one application. Communication package required to access configuration menu and data log.
- Discharge water
- Pulp and Paper Slurries
- Chemical Slurries
- Ground Water
- Any sound conducting water
Features and Benefits:
- User-selectable Doppler or Transit Time operating modes for measurement of both clean and dirty fluids
- The meter can be factory configured for easy installation
- Custom quality metric algorithms and DSP technology for reliable, high accuracy measurements
- To allow for changes in the fluid’s particle count, SonicPro monitors the signal gain and employs an
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) algorithm that periodically adjusts the gain, maintaining the optimum power level
- Smart external communication with simple, intuitive, Sonic-Pro software
- Portable, rugged carrying case for easy transportation between applications
- 2 year factory warranty