Roto’s Dosing Pumps
These pumps are developed for low flow applications that demand high accuracies and repeatability with unique advantages of smooth, laminar & pulsating free flow. These pumps can handle clean and clear liquids.
A range of dosing pumps offering an efficient and reliable solution for applications where accurate dosing is required. The pump is ideal for either intermittent or continuous dosing duties. Product manufactured as per ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance standards and performance ranges available from 0.68 litres per hour (0.0029 GPM) to 460 litres per hour (2.02 GPM) and upto 24 bar pressure (348 PSI).
Features and Benefits:
- Linear flow with low shear
- Capacity is directly proportional to speed
- Inherently self-priming
- No internal valves – no clogging
- Low NPSH required
- Suction lift capacity upto 9.5 meter water column
- Easily changing pumping element for different capacities
- Simple to operate
- Highly efficient