Chemtrac’s PC4400 performance reliability, ease of use, and measurement capability make it an ideal choice for online steam cycle corrosion product transport monitoring, and online filter performance monitoring and optimization. This is most clearly demonstrated in the PC4400’s ability to report as low as a 0.01 ppb level of IMCV>2 (Insoluble Material Volumetric Concentration of particulate > 2 microns) in boiler/condensate sytems, or in the case of water treatment applications, being able to detect filter breakthrough often hours in advance of any turbidity (NTU) change.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a reliable and accurate measurement of particles down to ppt levels
- Advanced firmware and menu functions eliminates need for external software to perform setup and calibration
- User friendly calibration routine makes calibration fast, simple, and lowers maintenance cost
- Display modes include: all 8 particle size channels at once; total counts; ppb (Insoluble
- Material Volumetric Concentration) of particulate > 2 microns; graph of last 64 readings; and other sensor performance info
- External sensor is easy to clean and water is kept away from electronics