By developing the new chlorine dioxide preparation system, Oxiperm OCD-164/OCC-164 Grundfos Alldos introduces a further innovative system for efficient and safe water disinfection on the world market. It is a disinfection system for industrial process and cooling water, drinking water, and wastewater.
Oxiperm OCD-164 for diluted solutions
Oxiperm OCC-164 for concentrated components
Oxyperm OCD-164 effectively generates chlorine dioxide and reduces your costs considerably by utilizing the interaction of precise dosing technology, the perfect mixture of components and a complete chemical reaction within a short period of time.
Both systems operate according to the chlorite / hydrochloric acid principle.
Features and Benefits:
- Oxiperm OCD-164: 5 to 2000 g/h
- Oxiperm OCC-164: 150 to 2500 g/h
- Superior Disinfection benefits
- Various sizes and capacities
- Highly effective in controlling Legionella
- More efficient than chlorine in eliminating bacteria, virus and algae