Blue White Industries‘ Micro-Flo for low-flow monitoring applications acceptable for vertical or horizontal installation.
- 9-28 VDC input power required (AC/DC transformers available)
- Factory calibrated – Nothing to program
- Non-Volatile programming and accumulated flow memory
- Total Reset function can be disabled
- Displays both rate of flow, and total accumulated flow
- Easy to read 6 digit LCD, up to 4 decimal positions
- LCD not recommended for direct sunlight exposure
- User Selectable or custom programmable scale factors:
Flow Units: Gallons, Liters, Ounces, Milliliters
Time Units: Minutes, Hours, Days
Features and Benefits:
- High accuracy digital paddlewheel technology.
- 1/8”, 1/4”or 1/2” NPT, 1/4”OD or 3/8”OD Tubing sizes.
- Flow rates from 30 to 7000 milliliters per minute.
- 4 model variations:
FS = Sensor mounted display
FP = Panel mounted display (includes 25’ cable)
FV = No display. Sensor only. 5vdc current sinking output
FX = No electronic sensor. Visual indicator only.
- 6 digit LCD, up to 4 decimal positions.
- Displays both rate of flow and total accumulated flow.