TRACOM fiberglass Packaged Metering Manholes (PPM) offers a complete solution to monitoring in fluent or effluent flow in municipal and industrial applications. Made of fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP), TRACOM packaged metering manholes are lightweight, corrosion resistant, watertight, structurally strong, and built to meet the ANSI / ASTM D-3753-99 Standard Specifications for Fiber-Reinforced Manholes. Each TRACOM packaged metering manhole is complete and ready for immediate installation.
A complete TRACOM metering manhole includes:
- Integral flume for flow measurement
- Choice of cover styles
- Pipe adapters
- Fiberglass access ladder with stainless steel reinforced, photo-luminescent rungs
- NPT coupling for wiring and tubing access
- Integral Floor and base mounting flange
Features and Benefits:
- All of the packaged metering manhole pieces are glassed together. There are no joints or seals to allow for the inflow of water into the manhole. This watertight integrity can result in substantial saving on sewer bills.
- TRACOM packaged metering manholes weigh approximately 1/10th of a traditional concrete manhole, minimizing the amount of manpower and machinery needed to the install the unit.