Accurate and reliable flow measurement in small line size gas or liquid applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Full HVT-Accuracy and Reliability with +/-0.50% uncalibrated (2 sigmasubstantiation) and +/-0.25% or better with lab calibration.
- Stable Discharge Coefficient down to 75,000R (pipe Reynolds number) and well defined (known) coefficient down to 12,000 R.
- No minimum line velocity requirements, and pressure or temperature limits are only those imposed by the materials of construction.
- No downstream straight pipe requirements, and minimal upstream straight piping requirements.
- Can be manufactured using virtually any commercially available, weldable materials, such as: 304, 316, 316L stainless steel, carbon steel, forgings, aluminum, hastelloy, titanium, PVC, HDPE, Kynar, etc.
- Can be manufactured with any end arrangement required, including flanged, mechanical joint, threaded, or weld-end.
- Low permanent pressure loss (true energy loss.)
- Far better than the short life expectancy of electronic type devices such as magnetic flow meters, thermal type devices or mass flow meters.