Coagulant Charge Analyzer 3100
Optimize water treatment by applying streaming current technology to the lab measurement, eliminating the frequent requirements for jar testing.
Chemtrac’s Coagulant Charge Analyzer 3100 uses a fast, simple titration procedure to correlate “best jar” with a quantified, repeatable charge value resulting in optimized plant performance. Once this correlation is established, jar tests usually become less frequent, or unnecessary. The CCA 3100 also enables operators to verify activity and “Q.C.” incoming shipments of coagulants. The CCA is affordable, simple to use, and provides repeatable results.
Features and Benefits:
- Rapidly verify optimum coagulant dose-off line
- Compare coagulant/polymer activity
- Confirm operation of on-line SCM
- High conductivity gain adjustment
- Quick replacement probe cartridge
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Rugged design