AlarmAgent.com is RACO’s newest wireless technology, bringing a state-of-the-art, Web-based interface to our complete line of alarm detection and notification products.
Users can spot clogged or malfunctioning pumps in time to prevent a major disaster. And for the first time, small pump stations can report flow data without a flow meter. AlarmAgent.com is RACO’s first completely wireless and Web-based system.
Features and Benefits:
- Totally Wireless RTU – Easy to install. Goes where landlines cannot, with 98% availability across North America.
- Reliable, Web-Based Communication – Triple redundant, secure Web site links RTU with AlarmAgent.com system.
- Secure, 24/7 Access – Retrieves equipment and status information anytime, and from any Web-enabled device or by calling a toll-free number.
- Robust Monitoring & Control Functionality – Simple configuration through system templates. Integrates 8 digital and 2 universal inputs, and 2 relay outputs.
- Straightforward User Interface – Determines system operation locally at a glance. No additional equipment required.
- Custom User Templates – Simplify configuration remotely or locally. Optimized for water and wastewater pump applications.
- Intelligent System Indicators – Immediate status updates for a number of functions: Signal strength, transmission, local service registration, armed/disarmed, AC/battery, on/off.
- On-Demand Custom Reporting – Web-based access anytime to system alarm and status reports. View and export data as you specify with customizable ranges.
- Flexible Alarm Notification – Instant notification of alarm conditions by voice, SMS, pager, and email.